Why webflow is better than Squarespace?
- What are the main differences?
Squarespace is a website builder, allowing you to build websites with the templates and editor of it owns. Your control on the design is just only limited to the templates here.
Webflow can be regarded as more of a mixture of a website builder and a CMS. It gives you total design flexibility, thanks to its visual canvas and vibrant content features. So it is amazingly the best in between the two.
- DESIGN ELEMENTS –
Webflow shimmers as a platform for those who already have a design background and knowledge. The interface is much more complex, but it will be relatively familiar to designers.
Webflow has 180 themes available online. Some themes are free, while others you require to pay for. On webflow there are a lot of niche-specific templates for businesses.
Squarespace delivers around 90 free design templates, but you can also buy custom templates. One of the things that Squarespace is infamous for is its visually attractive templates. Numerous designers love to use the platform because they can get a great-looking website without having to do a lot of coding.
- PRICING –
- It’s free to get started
- You will have to pick a paid plan to publish your site
- Plans are either for publishing websites or targeted at designers who want to work on sites with a few more features, then export the code.
- The plan starts at $12/month for the site plan and $16/month for the account plan.
- Account plans can include a partnership with team members
- You need to choose a plan after getting a 14-day free trail.
- No debit card or credit card details is needed for the free trail version.
- The plan starts at a $12/month subscription, which includes more features for the higher-tier plans.